We have spaces available for 2, 3 and 4-year-old funding. The minimum attendance per day is 8hrs.
Once a child turns 3 years old they are automatically entitled to 15 hours Universal Funding the term after their third birthday. Families maybe able to claim an additional 15 hours Extended Funding for their 3 year old. Families maybe able to claim 2 year old 15 hours Universal Funding.
Please see the information below to claiming funding from our settings:
- If a child is born between September – December they will receive funding in January.
- If a child is born between January – March they will receive funding in April.
- If a child is born between April – August they will receive funding in September.
- Nursery Contract Pack fully filled out including; Parents/Careers names, Parents/Careers Ni numbers, Current address of parents / careers, Childs name, Child’s DOB and Child’s current address.
- 2 Year Old Funding code (if applicable) Please apply through https://ems.sheffield.gov.uk/CitizenPortal_LIVE/Account/Login?ReturnUrl=%2FCitizenPortal_LIVE%2F
- 3/4 Year Old Extended Funding code (if applicable) Please apply through https://www.gov.uk/30-hours-free-childcare
- Proof of funding confirmation
- Child’s birth certificate
- Documents regarding any changes to the child’s name
- Information on any other provider claiming findings.
*If a child is only claiming for 3/4 Year old 15 hours Universal they do need to apply for funding.
*Until all information is provided and confirmed by the Sheffield City Council, we will be unable to confirm the funded place. There is a £13.50 charge per day for 3 and 4 year olds, this is for lunch, snack, milk and other activities during the day that is not covered by the funding.